U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Stussy New York Black Beanie,
Nike and north face jacket,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pendleton Retro Scene Beanie,
- 7 For All Mankind Dojo Cropped Jeans 29
- Fantastic Night Dreams Cotton Reboot for Nintendo Switch
- Red Formal Gown
- Silver tea set and silver utensils
- Tom Ford Black Orchid 1.7 oz Perfume new
- MAISON DE FLEUR My Melody Mascot Plush
- NHL Las Vegas Golden Knights Hoodie Size 2XL Inaugural Season 17/18 Mens
- 1940's Beaded Rhinestone Soutache Dolman Cap Sleeves Full Circle Cocktail Dress
Adidas City Icon 2 Cap Green Unisex,
|Starbucks valentines 2022 Mug heart handle||1.2538||David & Young Soft Brim Hat,||Alien Adidas Hat Baseball Cap Dad Hat Embroidered Black UFO Unisex,|