U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NIB UGG Scuffette II sheepskin Slippers in gunmetal metallic Leather Size 8,
Set of Two (2) Rae Dunn SOUP Handled Bowls in White with Black LL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Men's Carhartt Vest,
- Pendleton Vintage 2 Piece Skirt Suit withTop Black White Size Petite Medium
- American Girl Winter Princess 2021 Sold out
- Britney Spears - Femme Fatale Gold Pressed Vinyl
- 4 Romance Movies
- G.H. Bass Jacket, Weather Resistant
- Lucky Brand NEW Animal Print Leather Sueded Mule Slip Ons Women's 7.5 MSRP $99
- Betsey Johnson Leather Satchel
- Maison Lancome Jasmins Marzipane
- Roundhouse B-103 Illinois Central IC 18862 Diecast 40' AAR Boxcar HO RTR
- Padme Star Wars Fantasy Enamel Collector Pin
- American Girl Welliewisher Bundle For JStrahl
Polo Ralph Lauren SIZE 9 Snuff Dezi V Bear Womens Brown Slippers,
|Indiana Glass Avocado Green colony park lane style serving plate with 3 sections||1.2538||ugg slippers size 7.0,||Vintage Patagonia Synchilla Pullover Fleece,|