U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hot Toys Star Wars Episode 3 Obi Wan Kenobi,
Alice in Chains 2015 screen printed 18x24 poster signed,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Amande Les Infusions Prada fragrence,
- Vintage Devils Jersey never used tags on
- Star Wars Clone Wars Commander Colt
- Darc Sport Hoodie (L)
- POLO RALPH LAUREN DISTRESSED STRIPED CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT | (L)
- Corona Extra Blanket One Piece Bathing Suit Square Neck Summer NEW Large
- VTG Glass Bead Crystal Brooch Earring Jewelry Set
- NWT WHBM Black Lattice-Skirt Sheath Dress, 00 Originally $180
Kuroo Pin Bundle,
|Barefoot dreams camo joggers||1.2538||Creed LOVE IN WHITE perfume Batch A6111N01,||Be Layered bella the irresistible,|