U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
EILEEN FISHER Black Velvet Leggings Pants Size Medium Elastic Waist Pull On,
FTP 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TEE,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Boden NWOT stretchy flower print pants,
- Barbie doll Sharin Sisters Stacie Skipper 1991 MIB
- Sanctuary modern straight crop Jeans - Brand New With Tags
- NWT LA IDOL Size 9 Womens Jeans 31 x 34 Heavy Stitch Boot
- Spanx OnCore Firm Control Bodysuit M Black Seamless Shaper New
- Elden ring ps4
- Soma Vanishing Back Full Coverage Bra, Sz 36D
- Kyle Pitts silver optic rated rookie.
- DSW VIP Exclusive Duffle Bag
- LEGO Pirates 6274 Vintage Pirates Caribbean Clipper Old Ship Set 6274, COMPLETE!
- Lenox China Jewels Nativity Holy Family set
- J.Mclaughlin Women Gold Cream Mona 3/4 Bell Sleeve Sweater Medium NWT Classy
Adidas AM4 Showtime Mahomes,
|Sleeves Button Up Shirt Tropical Lg||1.2538||Pokemon Legends Arceus Japanese Version Nintendo Switch New Sealed Video Game,||Skims Soft Lounge Leggings,|