U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Home Fries Cream Tee ASSC FW19,
New Balance BB 550 White/Fire Red (Size 11.5),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vlone x YoungBoy NBA My Window T-Shirt XL,
- Barbie doll heads lot
- MICHAEL KORS WOMEN LADY SKI GIRL SKIER CHAIN CROSSBODY BAG WHITE LOGO GREY LTH
- Girls Size 6 Spring/Summer Bundle
- Vintage underwriters laboratories lamp
- lululemon athletica l Tee Bundle Size 2/Small
- Michael Kors Teagen SM Messenger with matching card holder!! OBO
- CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER 85% Full 3.3oz /100ml Batch CM3520B01N
- Peter E. Pracownik vintage purple/blue foil dragon and Champ Clock. Signed.
- Ted Baker Radonna Relax Pink Sweatpants Size 3 / US 8
- Abercrombie and Fitch Puffer Vest
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes o,
|Nike Air Wildwood ACG Black Anthracite Dark Grey||1.2538||1997 Vintage Bush Giant Band T-Shirt Medium Giant tag Made In USA,||NIKE AIR MAX 97 SE,|