U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Faded Glory Stretch Jegging M Medium 8-10,
Show me your mumu homebody Pants,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Outdoor Voices, pink leggings, women's medium,
- Lacrosse Hunting Boots Mens Size 14
- Outdoor Voices x Madewell 3/4 Warmup Leggings in Rose Quartz
- New Loreal Paris Lipstick bundle
- Explore Scientific 82° Series 14mm Waterproof Eyepiece
- Corningware Cranberry 6 piece saucepan set
- airpods pro 3 for ios & andriod universa
- Lily & Dan Boys Trekking Sandals
- Military Combat Boots Men's Size 11 1/2
Gorgeous True Blue Red Michael Kors Tote with Beige Adjustable Straps EUC,
|TIMBERLAND MEN'S 11 RETRO PREMIUM 6-INCH WATERPROOF BOOTS RED NUBUCK/WHEAT NIB||1.2538||PISTOLERDO BOOTS,||Zara | Joggers,|