U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2006-07 Upper Deck LeBron James The LeBrons All Business #LBJ-12,
Ftisland flower rock Japan cd dvd box,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
sealed kpop album SET!,
- VICE PRO PLUS BLACK Golf Balls - 2 Dozen - Limited Edition - NEW
- Pilcro and the Letterpress Serif Black Velvet 28 Anthropologie Anthro
- NEW Cole Haan Original Grand Stitchlite Wingtip Oxfords Black C27959 Men's 8.5
- Bushnell Golf Speaker
- 2015 Marvel Fleer Retro THANOS Star Studded Insert #12 Upper Deck focus
- BTS canvas wall art
- J.Crew Petite Tweed motorcycle jacket with fringe Black 6P
- Aéropostale Stretch Shirts NWT
- adidas NBA Chicago Bulls Black On-Court Track Jacket Men's 2XL
- BNIB Free shipping! YETI Tundra Haul Portable Wheeled Cooler, Navy
Nest Thermostat E (second generation)- good condition,
|3x Venusaur Bundle Pokemon Cards||1.2538||Pre-Owned Women’s Coach Cream S1014 Fashion Sunglasses,||Lot of 2 Boxes, ships NEXT DAY! 2022 Topps Series 1 Baseball Blaster Box,|