U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
3.4oz Poison Eau de Toilette by Dior,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tender Romance Women's Perfume By Ralph Lauren 1.7oz/50ml Eau De Parfum Spray,
- Star Wars Backpack
- Coach beat bag
- Pash Magazine 2020 September
- Anthro x Santi Beaded Floral Clutch Purse
- Norblack Norwhite for Anthropologie Petrina Tie-Dye Dress
- Sanrio Cinnamoroll cosmetic/makeup storage bag
- Free People Cortez Pieced Jeans Size 26 NWT
- Queen 400 Thread Count Printed Performance Sheet Set Ditsy Rose Floral - Thresho
- Vintage button up western wear shirt rodeo Panhandle Slim Large
- Cade Cunningham Signed 2021 Panini Draft Picks NBA Hoops RC Auto PSA/DNA Slab
- Nidoqueen 1st edition holo jungle set like new
- University of Kentucky 58 Sports Pullover Windbreaker Mens Blue White Size Large
Christmas baby outfits,
|Hallmark daily diary||1.2538||Mini Tiffany & Co Fragrance Trio,||Columbia L puffer marshmallow Jacket,|