U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Auth Bally Free Brown Leather Sneaker Sz EU 40.5 US 10 Lace Up,
Erika- Trainer (Pokemon Cards),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tote Baltimore RAVEN'S,
- Vintage Stanley - Bailey Plane No.4 Corrugated Bottom.
- DKNY Wedge Fashion Shoes
- Men's armed forces tie clip~pendant and silver necklace
- FELIWAY CLASSIC 30 DAY STARTER KIT DIFFUSER REFILLS CALMING SPRAYS
- Funko Pop The Beatles Ringo Star Vaulted!
- Vintage Wilson’s Black Leather High Rise Mini Pencil Skirt Size 14 32 in
- Alphalete tank top bundle
- DC Comics figurine action figures
- Jordan 11 for kids !
- 14K Yellow Gold Finish The Angels Heart - Free 24" x 3mm Rope Chain
- THE GREAT. Oatmeal Button Up Fisherman Cardigan Size 1
Women's Adidas Samba OG W Pink/White Size 5,
|Marvel Universe 1990 Iceman card BGS graded!!!!!!!!||1.2538||Jordan 1 Marina Blue Gs,||Donruss pink lot baseball,|