U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
60 card Micheal Jordan Tribute MJ Impressions/Reflections Upper Deck Collection,
10k solid gold 0.30ct E SI2 natural earthmined diamond Solitaire Ring,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2019 Donruss Press Proff Daniel Jones Rated Rookie BGS 9.5!!,
- Base set Shadowless Mewtwo CGC 9!!!
- 70’s Pierre Cardin Maxi Red Robe White TrimParis New York Size Belted Vintage.
- REAL MADRID 2005/2006 TRAINING FOOTBALL BENCH JACKET JERSEY ADIDAS
- Athleta aqua green blue padded underwire tankini bikini swimsuit bathingsuit 34B
- Ann Taylor Ada Suede Tassel Loafer Flats
- Maxine of Hollywood vintage swimsuit bundle
Tiffany Atlas Ring size 5,
|Jalen Hurts and CeeDee Lamb FC-JC 11/25||1.2538||Tyler Lockett /20 RARE Mosaic White!!,||Pokemon Cards Ex,|