U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Julius Erving Philadelphia 76ers Signed Autographed 11x14 Photo COA,
WOMENS NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM MORE V1 RUNNING SHOE - LIGHT CYCLONE - SZ 13,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Skateboard deck lot,
- Intel i7 10700
- Vintage HandCarved Teak Wood Pineapple Serving Set Lazy Susan
- Max Mara Size 8 IT 38 Black Leather Platform Loafers Shoes Women
- MICHAEL KORS AUSTIN BRONZE LEATHER DRAWSTRING SATCHEL-LIKE NEW! GORGEOUS!
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil Kids
- Mark Ingram signed autographed Ravens mini helmet Beckett
- jasson dominguez chrome lot
- STRAPPY SPAGETTI GINGHAM BUTTON DRESS
- Lilly Pulitzer Sheena Dress NWT
****Reserved ***"78 card lot ( 2002 Topps ),
|Yuto Horigome Japan Portrait April Skateboard 8.00" Pro Deck *New in Shrink*||1.2538||ANVL Boards Freerider Skate-Cycle Skate Skatecycle White New In Open Box unused,||Michael Bisping Auto Signed 2010 Topps UFC Card MMA England Champ Autographed,|