U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nautica Little Boys 4 piece Blue Oxford Vest Set Size 5 Easter Outfit,
Patagonia Los Gatos 1/4-Zip Pullover Jacket Size XS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Genny by Gianni Versace Womens Gold Black Abstract Silk Blouse Mock Neck,
- My Scene Barbie Shirt Set
- Women Yeezys
- Unopened sleestak funko soda
- Anthurium Luxurians
- WMNS Off White X Nike Vapor Street "Laser Fuchsia"
- Coach blue leather handbag
- Mens Sz 15 Grey Nike Air Max Command. B4
- Vintage Starter Dukes Jacket
- Vintage 90s Silvery Grey Vest 4 Structured Wool Blend w/ Sequins Evening Out
- Athleta Kokomo Swim White Halter Sundress Dress
- Pokémon trading card 2018 world champion
Rae Dunn MR MRS EST,
|Vintage Mexican Style Hand Tooled Tan Leather Croosbody Rectangular Bag.||1.2538||Boden boys bundle 18-24,||Good American Womens Sleeveless Side Slit Belted Midi Bodycon Dress Black 3, NWT,|