U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Milly Basketball Mesh Sleeveless High Neck Midi Dress Black Size Small,
Latched mama romper,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Never Fully Dressed Sunrise Midi Dress Multi High Neck Blogger Favorite Maxi 8,
- Madewell Blue Striped Cotton Romper
- Zagg invisible shield for Apple iPad Air 3rd generation and 10.5 inch Apple iPad
- Unique and rare Extra large vintage rattan oriental folding fan wall art
- Nail Manicure Set 7 Piece
- MLB Vintage 1970-72 Binder of baseball cards
- Fenton opalescent frog, hand painted #2523, Blossoms and Berries Collection
- Star Wars Vintage Collection VC211 Elite Squad Trooper Bad Batch Star Wars
- NEW FP x Bed Stu Loretta Boot in Oats Rustic Mason BTS
- Custom dragon ball z shoes
NWT Linda Allard Ellen Tracy Silk Long Sleeve Champagne Wrap Blouse Size 2P,
|Vintage Genny by Gianni Versace Womens Gold Black Abstract Silk Blouse Mock Neck||1.2538||Misfits vinyl,||REFORMATION BRIANNE EDEN FLORAL WRAP DRESS,|