U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kobi Halperin Constance Striped Belted Shirtdress,
1996 Bowmans best picks Ray Allen die cut insert card rc bundle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Porcelain Doll "Beth" Little Women Ashton-Drake Galleries,
- Keen Presidio Black / Magnet 1011400 (Women's) size 7.5
- Kate Spade Hayes small wallet
- Chronotech womens watches
- Victorian Style Wall Shelf W Lace Pink Trim Ballet Shoes Crochet Gloves Cottage
- DR. SEUSS Hardcover book lot of 14 books- PACK W
- Jujube Black Ops Camo Print Be Classy ( Complete ) Diaper Bag
- Pokémon Japanese Star Birth ARCEUS PSA 10 Bundle
- Ray-Ban RB 4154 601/32 3N Black Sunglasses
RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL Cream Silk Midi,
|NWT Hill House Home Ellie Nap Dress Burgundy Botanical Poplin - Size XS||1.2538||2022 Disney Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Tinker Bell Peter Pan Gold Figure,||Precious Moments Disney Ariel Ornament- The Art Of Disney Theme Parks,|