U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Classic Leather Pumps Womens 8B Black Career Heels,
Rare 100% Authentic 2017 Ron English APPortfolio Teddy Grin Plush Doll keychain,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Original cover paperback Shadow & Bone Trilogy,
- Aden and Anais bed-in-a-bag
- Faux Black Leather Bike Style Jacket
- Kuromi Plushie Purse
- Rose petal kyanite amethyst crystal orgonite
- Jordan 1 High Volt Gold, Size Youth 5
- Marvel legends custom dc poison ivy
- Marc by Marc Jacobs studded leather crossbody bag
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Oversized Bone Shaker New for 2022
- KELSI DAGGAR Brown Taupe Suede Women Boots Size 7 Buckle Strap Slouchy Flat FLAW
- Puma Men Ignite Running Shoes Size 8
Anima Gate of Memories,
|LuLaRoe NEW Biker Shorts Comfortable Shorts 3XL Navy||1.2538||Bundle for Crystalshep,||Harry Potter Keychains,|