U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
RARE My Doll Felicity with Strawberry dress apron shoes RAG DOLL 16.5",
anime cd bundle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SUGA HYYH Pt 2 & album,
- PS3 Bundle With 5 Games and Controller
- Amazing 21" Vintage Japanese Geisha Kabuki Doll wearing Silk Kimono and Hat
- Dermalogica biolumin c eye serum
- Off-White Virgil Abloh Seeing Things Galaxy Long Sleeve XL
- VTG 1940's Royal Windsor Anchor Hocking Georgian 12 ounce Glass Tumblers, Set of
- Set of 3 Victoria Secret Panty Thong Pink Red V String Kiss Me Bells Strappy New
- NWT! Jennifer Lopez Faux Snakeskin Moto Jacket Womens Small
- TST-ACQUA DI PARMA OSMANTHUS-UNISEX-EDP-3.4 OZ-100 ML-ITALY
- Wizard of Oz Tin Man Cookie Jar
2012 American Girl Bitty Baby,
|Reborn Baby Dolls Toddler - Realisitc Reborn Girl 18 inch Doll Weighted Lifelike||1.2538||BEAUTIFUL PERSIAN RUG HAND-KNOTTED WOOL. NO PETS. PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED 8.8X 12,||Eminem Slim Shady Limited Edition Purple Vinyl Record,|