U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
The Sak Handbag Vintage Leather Western Patchwork,
MOTUC Hordak He-Man Masters Universe Classics,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pompompurin shoulder bag,
- J.crew / merino Wool v-neck Cardigan
- Rae dunn winter wonderland birdhouse
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche
- Black Panther Signed Movie Script
- ATHLETA Pure Long Sleeve Top Organic Cotton Dark Green Size XL Workout Yoga Gym
- 2022 New Rhombus Diagonal Bag Women′s All-Match Ins Chain Shoulder Small Square
- YRU Stardust Bondage Black Patent Platforms
- Mephisto Air Jet Suede Perforated Slip On Shoes Size 9
- Vintage LL Bean Shorts M/L Print Abstract Swim Tennis Loud Bright 90s 80s
- The North Face Women's Grey Aconcagua Down 550 Fill Puffer Vest NF0A2TDS Size L
- Epic Wide Leg Orange Vintage Pants
BRIGHTON Dark Brown Embossed Patent Leather Shoulder Bag!,
|Disney Princess:My Friend Repunzel||1.2538||Fromis_9 to day mini album oop rare,||Coach Vintage Black Legacy Leather Cresent flap shoulder bag #9718,|