U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike Air Force 1 Double Swoosh Lv8,
Nike court legacy white/Black men's 10.5,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VINTAGE Zaph 1990 18" Blonde Blue Eyed Doll in Original Outfit #1501,
- Mexico Soccer Team Jersey Black Grey White Football Soccer SIZE XL
- Air Jordan 4 IV Retro "Black Cat" Grade School Sz 2Y
- Shiseido benefiance contour serum
- Joop! Homme by Joop 2.5 floz
- Chanel 01P Medium Cream CC Sports Logo Tank Top Sleeveless Tee Shirt 121ca37
- Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories Premium Edition For Playstation 1
- Valentino Beanie Baby
Hand-Knotted Hunting Scene Rug | 6'7" × 9'0",
|Alfani Green Large Shoulder Bag Badge Wo||1.2538||AIR JORDAN TRAINER2 FLYNIT SNEAKERS SZ10,||Cute 2 Piece Bag Set,|