U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Michael Kors, Cole Haan, Ann Taylor & More Bundle Box XS to S,
Marvel legends archangel,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
air max 95 men size 9.5,
- blackbear Hoodie
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Low Top Triple White Play Sneakers Youth 1Y
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Vitamin C Day serum
- New Dog Threads Buffalo Plaid Flannel Matching Button Down Shirts Dog & Mom M
- Acrylic painting on canvas by S.Graff, seascape, "Futuristic Schooner" , COA
- SOLD OUT Jeffree Star Lounge Leaf Bomber Jacket- XL
Disney Princess:My Friend Repunzel,
|Children of bodom cd and DVD signed by all members||1.2538||Michael Kors (vintage),||Vintage Snoop Dogg Y2K Rap T Shirt Large,|