U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
American Girl Bitty Baby Doll lot,
Hololive Ookami Mio Album CD,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lego star wars Figures reserved for bsoccer,
- New York Hoodie
- eddie bauer boots size lithle boy 1
- Airpods 2nd generation with Sonix case
- Joie Dia Cotton Gauze Top Plaid Rust Gingham Check Button Size XS Blogger Fall
- RETROFÊTE Black Sequin Mary Mini Short Sleeveless Cocktail Dress Size: XS
- Moon knight 3 - 1981 First Appearance of Midnight Man
- Breville BJB615SHY Blender Plus Juice Extractor
- Press on nails bundle over 1000 nails enough 4 100+ manis!!! $800
- Hey Dude Wally Stretch Blue Men's Shoes Slip On Size 9
- Vintage 90’s Levi Strauss & Co 70506-0216
- Reversible furry vest
Toy Story 13.5" Signature Figure Bo Peep and sheep new,
|5 pcs 11 inch clip in hair extensions||1.2538||Monat Hair Product Samples Variety Pack Set Of 35 + Jelly Zipper Bag,||Newage 3rd party Transformers Jazz and Prowl,|