U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Westinghouse solar LED Motion activated security light and motion sensor,
Eddie Bauer Red Diamond Quilt Pattern 75% Goose Down Vest Women's Size M,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Oriental carved camphor wood chest vintage dome trunk .,
- Beyond Yoga Velvet Motion Legging NEW
- Disney Circle Device Manager
- bebe jumpsuit black v-neck black pantsuit NWT Size 14W Zip Back
- 20" Halloween Spaghetti Soft Plastic Spun Lucite Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern
- Vintage Lucite Basket Purse
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy with Kirby Game, Case, Charger
- 26 superromance books
- Vintage Rabbit Padlock and key
SERVICED CLEANED Vintage Singer Featherweight 221-1 Portable Sewing Machine,
|Mambobaby Pool Float||1.2538||Science Officer Spock Star Trek Limited Edition AUTOGRAPHED Plaque #371 of 995,||Brave and the Bold #76 CGC 6.5 Signature Series Neal Adams,|