U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Luminarc blue serving platter,
Alice + Olivia Batwing Silk Blouse,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Exp Express Denim Vest Medium Zipper Cotton,
- Reserve listing for Joanne
- Salomon X Ultra Mid GTX Hiking Mens Shoes Size 11
- NVGTN Cobalt Seamless Leggings
- Bundle for Sarah Sarah
- SUNDANCE CATALOG SZ LARGE WHITE CORAL LINEN SLEEVELESS STRIPED HANKY HEM DRESS
- Vintage Noelle Glass Christmas Ball Ornaments Shiny Bright Bell Star
- Pakistani/ Indian 3 piece dress
- Free People Green Parachute Jacket size S
ANTONIO MELANI SHOULDER BAG,
|Coach Purse (Black) w/ Gold Hardware & removable shoulder strap & Dust Bag||1.2538||5 beautiful clear etched dainty glasses,||Tupperware Classic Pitcher White Lime Beach w/ Infuser Insert One Gal 3.8 L,|