U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Womens size 7M Sperry top sider boat leather shoes,
Columbia Yocum Slip-On Hiking Shoes Gray Suede Women's Size 10 Omni-Grip Sole,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New Balance KB610 Lace-Up Hiking Trail Boot womens 6.5 Boys Size 5,
- Cake Froster from. 1940s
- Miracle Girls lot
- James Avery Twist Charm Bracelet
- Pendleton wool blanket
- SEIKO 7S26-02W0 Men's automatic watch day/date 21Jewels
- Set of 4 Vintage Noritake Light Blue Sweet Swirl Heavy Crystal Wine Glasses
- Carolina Herrera Red Logo Embossed Tote
- Majin Buu Super Buu FOIL #58 Dragon Ball Z CCG
- Gucci bloom blue backpack
- QUAY Australia Studded Black Fade Cat Eye Sunglasses NEW
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Shag Cardigan Sage Green Nylon Blend
Deception IV The Nightmare Princess PS4 RARE US RELEASE,
|lunar Silver Star Story Complete (missing disc 1 but can still be played)||1.2538||Earth Origins Fisherman Sport Sandal Blue Suede Women's 9,||Merrell Jungle Lace AC+ Women's 6.5 Dusty Olive Lightweight Hiking Sneaker Shoes,|