U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
PS2 Slim in Silver,
Disney Vintage Union Major 1980 Radio/Remote Controlled Inflatable Mickey Mouse,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 Console Black (SHP-39001) W/cables and box.,
- Tom Ford Oud Wood. 1.7 OZ / 50 ml
- SAO Funko Pop! (Kirito & Asuna Bundle)
- Daily sleeper linen dress
- Comete - Mens Bracelet
- Rare Vintage Dooney & Bourke Doctor Satchel Leather Purse
- 6x 1987 1998 1990 1992 2019 2020 Topps Heritage Fleer Donruss Pack Lot of 6 New
- Taos Women's Shoe Angel Size 9M Brown Leather Mary Jane Flat
- LoveShackFancy Bikini Set Medium
- Michael Kors Womens Watch MK-3190
- Rey Star Wars Disney Loungefly Backpack
- Black Obsidian sphere
Hermes Black & Silver Leather Shoulder S,
|Disney Houston Harvest Mickey & Minnie Mouse Ride Together Cookie Jar||1.2538||AIR JORDAN 1 Retro High FLYNIT Men's Size 13 Very good Condition,||Silver PSP console with 2 digital games, manual, charger and carry case,|