U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Fnaf toy freddy funko gamestop exclusive,
Mens Allen Edmonds Walden 10.5C Black Penny Loafers Business Career Dress Shoes,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Timberland Made in USA Burgundy Penny Loafers Size 13W,
- NWT GOOD AMERICAN GOOD WAIST CROP. Size 14/32. Never been worn!
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 NEW
- Ebase down puffer small jacket
- Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 20 Running Shoe Black/White/Fiery Coral - B - 6
- Gold PS4 Dualshock Wireless Controller
- Vintage 1988 and 1989 Superman Calendar’s New In Plastic
- Wallet crossbody kerikit milly
TXT Elle Magazine Beomgyu,
|Clarks Forge Run Olive Canvas Men’s Shoes||1.2538||mens dress boots,||Lularoe Irma Tunic LLR Shirt Small 8/14 Blue Pink Polka Dots Hearts Unicorn New,|