U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ANTHROPOLOGIE Sequin Embroidered Cut-Out Mini Dress,
LK Benett Dr Vina Lemon Dress Yellow Open Back US 4,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New Zara Blooming Meadows Floral Print Smocked Swing Dress 4/5,
- Nautica bedding
- Mary Engelbert Magic Of Christmas Candy Cereal Soup Bowls 4 CT NIB ENESCO
- victoria secret pink sherpa
- Burmese type A jadeite jade big pendant.
- Men's Sorel Cheyanne Metro HI WP Black/Noir NM3923-010 Size 9
- ladies very clean puffer vest size M
- maison margiela Replica Music festival
- Custom Todd Listing
- J.Jill Women's White Ivory Linen Blend Sweater Pullover M
- Nike CR7 x Air Max 97 'Portugal Patchwork'
- 1989 Pro Set John Stephens Signed 2nd Year Card New England Patriots ROY PSA/DNA
Reformation Floral Puff Sleeve Dress Black White Keyhole Size 10 NWT,
|NWT Sequin Hearts Big Girls Embellished Mesh Dress size 16 formal occasions||1.2538||Women's Denim Shirt Dress Long Sleeve Distressed Button Down Dress,||Bonnie Jean watercolor dress size 14,|