U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
RIG 800 Headset,
Kitchenaid stand mixer plus griner attachment - brand new- factory sealed,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Judy Blue pull-on shorts,
- New! Titan Kenmore Bagless Canister Vacu
- BRAND NEW Samsung SNV-6013 Outdoor Micro Dome IP Security Camera!!
- Fostoria Jamestown Amber Pitcher & 8 Iced Tea Goblets
- Articles of Society Women's Blue Denim Jeans Mid Rise Skinny Size 30
- Lularoe Lola printed lined skirt in extra small NWT
- bond no 9 dubai citrine perfume
- Adidas Swift Run Black / Metallic
- Glamourous Floral Tiered Skirt size 4 NWT
- Harry Potter Audio Books On Cassette
- Coach Leather Tote-MFS271
NEW Brooks Singlet Tank Top Blue Size XXL,
|NEW NIKE BASKETBALL STORIES JERSEY SZ XXL||1.2538||Blue Chiffon Long Sleeve Pleated Maternity Maxi Dress,||1967 CLAIROL KINDNESS Instant Hairsetter Hot Rollers Curlers COMPLETE,|