U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Zara Studded Jean Jacket,
Brandy Melville Shaine Denim Jacket,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Louis Vuitton monogram Jean jacket,
- IMC Networks IE-MiniMc TP TX/FX MM1550 (1550xmt/1310rcv) 855-19751 New Old Stock
- Kate Spade Black Satchel Hand Painted Los Angeles Design
- Portable High Pressure Washer
- Vintage VERSACE VERSUS MOTO JACKET
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather hobo
- genuine leather brown wide belt sizexL no brand
- Zombie Tramp #50 Deluxe Risque *extremely rare*
Vintage Paris luggage suitcase travel theme party decor,
|Women's Levi's® Original Trucker Denim Jacket S||1.2538||Vintage 80s 90s Jean Jacket Blue Acid Denim Jordache Trucker Distressed Medium,||NWT VANS Leila Denim Jacket,|