U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Calvin Klein Grey Hoodie Sweatshirt,
L Plant Stand Indoor Outdoor 59-Inch Tall Plant Shelf Plant Shelves,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VS PINK EDL notch neck campus pullover hoodie,
- SUPER RARE 1961 Madame Alexander "Mary Cassatt Baby" Baby D
- Awe Vegito Judge Level 2 Dragon Ball NM
- Coach x Jean-Michael Basquiat Alie belt bag
- 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar UNCIRCULATED ★
- sterling silver pendant
- Satin Strapless Removable Straps Above Knee Christina Wu NWT Blue Black Dress
- Calpak mini cosmetic case in mauve
- Lego City Police Helicopter Transport 60244
- Gold Luxe Edition - Michael Kors
- Revell 1:18 scale replica
❤️ BRAND NEW ❤️ NIKE XL COWL NECK HOODIE,
|Bottega Veneta 38 mesh stretch black heel||1.2538||The North Face International RU/14 hoodie,||Golf guard rolling wheels travel hard shell case bag,|