U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Levi Strauss Women's Jacket L Large New Army Green Pastel Floral Embroidered,
Plated 18KT Yellow Gold Emerald and Diamond Bracelet,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1998-2000 Dodge Durango OEM Armrest Dark Gray,
- Shashi Allie crossbody purse
- VS Pink Pullover Dark Grey w/ Neon Green Mesh detail - L
- Etienne Aigner Brown Shoulder Tote Bag
- 2021 Elements Electric #ELE-MJO Mac Jones RC Patch #/10 New England Patriots
- freddy Funko Charlie Brown
- John Ashford Golf Sweater
- LOL Surprise Pets
- Rag & Bone Cigarette High Rise Raw Hem Jeans Sz 23 Dark Paz Dark Wash Blue NWT
- NWOT THE SAK LEATHER BAG
- Fuel Pump for 1998-2005 Park Avenue
- Women's Vintage Sterling Silver Necklace with Oval Garnet stone Bezel style chrm
- Frankies Willow Bottoms
1991-1993 DODGE DAKOTA OEM HEAD LIGHT SWITCH BEZEL AND KNOB USED,
|Jenny Bird Gold bracelet||1.2538||Fit System - 68135N Passenger Side Mirror for Nissan Rogue US, Korea and Japan B,||Non-stick sandwich maker,|