U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
1998 Original Kobe Bryant Adidas Crazy 2 KB8 II Shoe Size 9,
Oribe SIGNATURE CONDITIONER a Daily Indulgence 200 ml / 6.8 fl OZ,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- The Witcher 3 Artbook
- First Edition Shadowless Charmelion
- Mizuno irons
- Ronnie the Brown Cow Aldi Blue Mystery Egg Hugmee Squishmallow
- Edna Hibel Signed "Liv" Limited Edition 12x14 Serigraph (LOA) Retail $300
- Quiksilver Men Performance Stretch Tagless Boxer Briefs 3 Pack Small
- Reg Nendroid Made in Abyss
- Buffbunny Leopard Rosa Bra
- Nike Women's London Team Court Dry Slam Tennis Tank
- Mixit NWT Size 6 Black Leather Women's Pencil Straight Skirt Front Slit Lined
Cobra Custom Fit To Speed Black & Yellow Staff Bag w/ 6 Way Club Compartments,
|Tularosa Ameila Natural Linen Blend Tie Back Raw Hem Grommet Romper||1.2538||Kaboost chair risers,||Jordan VI Brazil Pack,|