U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Disney Star Wars Baby Yoda Grogu Cookie Jar Ceramic Nom Nom The Mandalorian NEW,
Wrought Iron Oval Tier Plate Holder Display Stand Dessert Rack Cater Wedding,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Columbia OmniHeat Jacket,
- Pokemon Hypno 8 1st edition holo
- Bose Wave Music System AWRC-1G FM/AM Radio / CD Player /Clock CD Alarm - Black
- Tula Baby Carrier FTG
- Pyrex Snowflake Blue, known as Garland Cinderella Bowl Set
- Patagonia Large Black Straight Loose Fit Outdoor Pants
- Black band diamond ring size 9
- Grade-School Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro White/Crimson Pulse-Light Aqua Size 4.5
- Sony mutli channel AV receiver
- DOONEY BOURKE TAN/ LIGHT GREEN HAND HELD PURSE
- Acrylic Original Painting
- Corral Cowboy Boots NWOB size 3
- bratz twins roxxi and phoebe
Coatology Down puffer coat jacket small,
|Rae Dunn Pink Iridescent Happily ever after, I'm the Mrs.and forever and always||1.2538||Vntage -Ocean View by Portugal canister ! RARE !,||Mafex No. 100 michael jordan Chicago Bul,|