U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Inside out Fantasy Pin,
Under Armour White & Gray Geometric Logo Spell Out Athletic Pullover Sweatshirt,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Athleta Batwing & Robin Cowl Sweatshirt,
- NWT Avalanche Button up sherpa
- Vintage blouse
- Sorel Manitou Canada Unisex Size 9 Rubber Leather Waterproof Snow Boots
- Sterling silver crystal pendant with garnets .
- Brown North Face 550 Puffer
- Ralph Lauren Men's Classic Fit Button Down Shirt Sz XL Striped Pink Green Cotton
- Amway Atmosphere HEPA Energy Star Air Purifier Model 10-1076 No Remote Working
- Arabian Nights lot with Flying Men
- Athleta 'Chamonix' Sweater Dress, Size S
- Drifter Volumes 1-6 Complete
Gap henley ladies sweatshirt size XS,S,M,L, XL, XXL AVAILABLE,
|Universal Studios Wizarding World of Harry Potter Weasleys Top Hat Pin||1.2538||Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise Pin 15 years,||NWOT Lilly Pulitzer The Skipper Popover,|