U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NetGear Nighthawk Dual-Band AC1900 router,
Netgear PLP2000 Powerline Network Extender Kit,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Netgear DOCSIS 3.1 CM1000 Modem,
- Aritzia Babaton slit skirt vegan leather
- Masterclass Premium Cookware Set
- J CREW KNIT GOODS MEN MEDIUM GRAY 1/4 Snap Fleece PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT Jacket NEW
- Eileen fisher Navy blue linen Jacket and Skirt set Size Medium
- Show Me Your MuMu high waisted pants or
- Rare Eureekas Castle VHS and Eureekas Castle Figure
- Giuseppe Zanotti Coline Crystal Heels
- Gundam MG 1/100 THE GUNDAM BASE LIMITED OZ-13MS GUNDAM EPYON EW -SPECIAL COATING
- Anthropologie Moth Grafton Knit Fringe Metallic Open Front Cardigan Sweater Sz L
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu When They Cry Hanyuu Furude Hanyu 1/7 Figure
- 2021 Panini Mosaic Joe Montana Genesis refractor
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Series
Earth Origins Rochester Leather Low Heel Shoes,
|Google Nest Wifi Router Brand New in Box||1.2538||Fios Extender,||Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router,|