U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wenger - Synergy Backpack for 16" Laptop - Black/Gray,
Vintage Warner Brothers Hat Navy Blue Corduroy Strap Back Cap USA MADE 1990's,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Cinnamoroll & Friends Stands,
- Nike One Piece Swimsuit 3x
- Vintage Fostoria 2283 Electric Blue Luncheon Salad Plate Glass 7.5" Non Optic
- Bluey Jean Luc Caravan Playset
- Lululemon Wool Whenever Crew Light Blue - Chambray - NWT Size 8
- Authenticated Coach Handbag
- Kobe Adidas crazy 1
- UGG Australia Striped Nyssa Wedge Sandals Size 6.5
- Alex and Ani Custom Bundle Lot for Pameladoes
- SAMUEL HUBBARD MEN'S SHOES.
- RJ Classics Show Shirt
- Blastoise ex - 104/112 - Ex Fire Red & Leaf Green Holo Rare CGC 6
- Moon and stars baby photo prop with hat
Vintage Marvin Richards leather zip up jacket sz L black,
|BORN Black Peppled Textured Leather Crossbody Flap Shoulder Purse bag||1.2538||925 Freshwtr Pearl Imperial Pearl Bangle,||MM Couture by Miss Me Black Leather Moto Crop Jacket Medium,|