U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pioneer Woman Rose Shadow,
Vintage Dansk Kobenstyle Blue Enamel Dutch Oven Stock Pot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Diane VonFurstenberg Womens Silk Pullover Long Sleeve Dress Black White Sz S,
- Reserved for Tldr07
- Vintage 70s dark wash high waisted lee jeans
- MY LITTLE KITCHEN FAIRIE Cowgirl #1 MOM
- Funko Pop Beast
- NWT Gudetama Sanrio Hoodie MED
- Lululemon Wunder Under High Rise Crop 23
- Soul of London Blue White Tan Plaid Slim Fit 2 Piece Suit Jacket 42R & Pants 33R
- 2020-21 PANINI MOSAIC STRAIGHT FIRE #5 STEPHEN CURRY - RARE CASE HIT! PRISTINE!
- ISO THESE 6.5
- Levi's 501 Dark Blue Jeans Size 29x32 Button Fly New Denim Classic New
- Men's Coach 3/4 Button-Up Sweater
NWT Kate Spade SIMA Checking In CAR Pink Hotel Charm BAG Purse Crossbody Caddy,
|STAUB STAUB MINI PICO COCOTTE ROUND BLUE 10 Enamel Cast Iron||1.2538||Le Creuset Dutch Oven 2.75qt(20cm),||Pioneer Woman Breezy Blossom Mini Oven,|