U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pikachu Ultra Premium Gold Metal Card #58/102,
Acer aspire laptop,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Apple iPad Mini 5th Gen 64GB WiFi Only Space Gray,
- Ladies Bearpaw Boots
- NWOT Talbots Petites womens skirt 2 1278
- New Genuine 1.75ctw Diamond Cocktail Ring 14kt Gold / .925 Size: 7.5!
- Rare 1950s 1960s Pride Creations Popsie Hoppy Birthday Toy + Troll Doll Lot
- Dyson soft roller head ( fluffy tool ) f
- PINK cotton Cheekster set size Medium NIP
- Ki Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set
- Adrianna Papell Embroidered Lace Tulle MIDI Tea Dress
Surface Pro 2 128GB Windows 8 Tablet Removable Keyboard,
|Microsoft Surface Go 2 | 10 Pentium 8GB RAM | 128 GB SSD | Windows 10||1.2538||Cabbage Patch Kids x Care Bears Collector's Set (Leslie Eliza),||Reserved for Level Up,|