U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
42 gdiaper med / large / XL disposable diaper inserts,
Toddler potty training Cloth diapers/underpants,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Reserved - Do Not Buy - Simply Gilded Rainbow Universe Bundle,
- Buffalo David Bitton Hoodie
- got7 jinyoung photocards
- The Flexx Red Leather Perforated Slip Shoe
- NOA Flirt Curling Wand
- Naomi CGC 9.8 Complete Set 1st Print
- North Face Womens Medium White Retro 96 Nuptse Jacket Winter Puffer Puff Coat M
- SWATCH ‘Bunnysutra’ Watch
- Chico's Midlenght Tweeted Metallic Red Black Career Open Blazer Cardigan 00
- LEGO Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 Buzz Lightyear & Woody’s Carnival Mania 10770 Bu
- ipad mini 4
- Prom dress blush pink
Kendra Scott Harp Chain Bracelet,
|24” Squishmallow – Miles the Dragon||1.2538||San Antonio Spurs cards,||400 TOP LOADERS + 400 SOFT SLEEVES FOR TRADING CARDS,|