U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Jakks World of Nintendo 2.5" figure Bundle,
Heavyarms IGEL & Shenlong LIAOYA Gundam,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Bundle of pins,
- Kobe, Lamelo, and Lebron RC Lot + 1 MJ
- Kyte Honey Set
- Vivid Voltage Booster Box 2020 Sealed
- Maison Kitsne parisien Sweatshirt
- Simply Vera Wang Cropped Jeans Size 6 Medium Wash Power Stretch Women New
- Nintendo 3DS Games
- Gucci key holder wallet
- Pokemon shinging fates charizard vmax
- nested bean zen one
- Stitch Crashes Disney Pocahontas plush and magic band
- Champion white hoodies for men
Disney's monsters Inc sully assorted Disney pins,
|Back to the Future Collectible Pin Set||1.2538||Small Naruto bundle,||JIM SHORE SANTA STOCKING HANGER HOLDERS,|