U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
mnml Raw EDGE FLANNEL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage White Asian Scene Damask Brocade Tablecloth W Matching Napkins Fringe,
- Retro Fighters Brawler64 2.4 Ghz Wireless Edition+ MK N64
- COMPLETE JAPANESE JUNGLE SET 48/48
- Y&T - Live On The Friday Rock Show Open Fire Live, Earthshaker CD Lot of 3
- 1993 Dallas Cowboys Superbowl Championship Ring T Shirt
- Fiestaware Cinnabar Bud Vase
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide
- Funko Funkoverse Alice in Wonderland Board Game Chase version
Pyrex Primary Set,
|Crystal Sterling Rimmed Footed bowl||1.2538||Gamer/ Outdoors Crocs Charms Jibbitz,||Rare pink Glasbak sunbeam bowl,|