U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike Dri-Fit Therma Flex Showtime Hoodie White/Black XXL Women,
PANDORA Pink Love All Around Charm,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
PANDORA Radiant Droplet Cerise Charm - 2,
- DC Comics Superman Adventures 27 28 29 598 591 Comic Book & Superman The Kents
- Vintage Light Brite
- Puma shoes 10.5
- New Era x Migos Atlanta Braves Hoodie
- Nike LeBron 12 EXT prism shoes
- Ovo Family Owl
- CP Shades Ramy White Cotton Button Front Blouse Shirt size M
- PETER SNODGRASS 4 Piece WATERCOLOR TURLE TORTOISE LARGE WALL PAINTING
- Victoria's Secret Sz 34DD DREAM ANGELS Unlined Demi Bra
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Love Story Crossbody Bag - Exclusive
- KEEN Terradora II Ankle Pull-On WP 8.5 Women's Outdoor Boot NEW
Bogosse Men's Dark Steel Blue Patterned Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt XL,
|Authentic Pandora RETIRED Charm Blue Pave Lights Bead 791051CZR Guaranteed MINT||1.2538||NEW J.Crew Men's S Classic Long Sleeve Tossedbranch Shirt Navy Blue with Print,||NWT Tommy Bahama Tulum Tiles, Men's summer shirt, XXL, 5, 100% silk,|