U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dolce Vita Kelsa Cow Hair Flat Cognac Brown Size 11,
Kate Spade honey bee crossbody bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Jadeveon Clowney On-field Jersey,
- 1974 S DDO lincoln cent
- Playstation 5 DualSense PS5 Wireless Controller - White
- Al Kaline - 2016 Donruss Significant Signatures Red AUTO Autograph (27/49) Tiger
- Vintage Painting
- Chubbies Swim Trunks
- Hearth & Hand Bakery Set (wood)
- Vintage 2 piece blazer top brown handmade 1970s retro lg xl
- Jovani Beaded Formal Dress
- Adidas HU Nmd Human Made Size 9 Men
- Adidas men's athletic shoes
Apt. 9 Ivory Faux Leather Quilted Moto Jacket Small NWT,
|Majestic 2010 Embroidered Minnesota Twins Justin Morneau MLB Jersey - Size 54||1.2538||The Vegan Suede Moto,||Polène Numero Un Nano,|