U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sumikko Gurashi Sticky Note Flags,
Billabong The Robe Life Kimono Sleeve Wrap Maxi Dress Size Small / S,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Jump Shop ONE PIECE 2022 Birthday Acrylic Stand- Sanji,
- NEW Ray Ban Aviator!
- Razer Kaira Wireless Headset For Xbox
- Princess house ph pantry storage container set
- NEW Google Nest Hub Smart Display with Google Assistant, 2nd Gen. - Charcoal
- Donruss Soccer 2021-2022 Blaster Box Set x3 Panini NEW SOLD OUT RARE LIMITED
- Outdoor Voices Zoom 3.5 inch shorts XS
- GYMSHARK X WHITNEY OVERSIZED ROBE
VINTAGE WINNIE THE POOH WATCH WALL CLOCK,
|Club Monaco faux leather leggings||1.2538||Lalaloopsy Doll- Storm E. Sky and Cool Cat,||Calico Critters Epoch Cherry Cruiser Car & 6 Rabbits Chocolate Hopscotch Bunnies,|