U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Men’s Cologne 3.0 Oz large size NEW HOT!!!,
WWE wrestling retro Roman reigns,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Toronto Raptors Jersey Tracy Mcgrady,
- Crocs "Islander" Blue and Beige, 7/9
- STATUS! checkered floormats and Sanzo Kart air freshener (plus stickers)
- Victoria Secret Swim Bikini Top 34A Bombshell Push Up Blue Adds 2 Cup Sizes Shim
- Rare Barry Bonds Topps Rookie Card Double Misprint
- Nancy Gonzalez Alligator Slim Card Walle
- Duluth Trading Co. Flex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Cargo Pants Women’s Size 18 x 31
- Loungefly Stitch Scrump Floral
- Gymshark high waisted flex leggings
- Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis Reverse Strap
- Auto sock AL79
- "Fleur du Male" Jean Paul Gaultier SEALED 125ml EdT
- Ursuppe Board Game(German Edition). Rare Board game
Steph curry the town nike drifit jersey,
|Star Wars Black Series Ahsoka Mandalorian Commando 332nd Clone Trooper Loyalist||1.2538||Vintage Starter 1995 Woodson jersey size 48/L,||Thunderbirds Are Go Island Playset Figure Vehicle Die Cast Lot Alan Tracy Hood,|