U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Coach Wallet with Spaced Wildflower,
Copper Cauldron - vintage,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Love Moschino Studded Wallet NEW Black,
- Brand New JigglyPuff Loungefly Mini Backpack
- Redken color extend conditoner gallon is 128oz
- Engel-Puppe Engel-Doll Hand Made with certificate of authenticy
- Mephisto lissandra 9.5 black patent
- Alexander McQueen classic skull box clutch black
- s925 sterling silver tide high-grade crystal radiant starlight necklace collarbo
- Rae Dunn Bliss Butterflies Printed Plush Queen Blanket
Vintage set of Disston hand saws,
|Michael Kors Jet Set Girls Trio Wristlet||1.2538||Vintage 45 's over 300 records,||Kenton 1939 Gene Autry cap gun,|