U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ON HOLD! Jim Shore Disney traditions,
Tom Ford Ombre Leather EDP 1.7 oz,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
LOUBOUTIN Black Booty Chain 100mm Boots,
- Minton Bone China Snack Plates England
- Project 62 Bangor Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pit w/ Mesh Spark Guard
- Nerf birthday party
- Womens Air Max 270 Black/Anthracite-White size 10.5
- Loft Denim Pencil Skirt Size 2 NWOT
- Joie 100% Silk Drawstring Short
- Blue Parrott S450-XT DUAL 203582 Bluetooth Wireless Trucker Phone Headset Parrot
- Johnny Was Sz S 100% Linen Belted Embroidered Dress Sleeveless Ruffle Hem
- Cat ita bag
- Kids nike sneakers
- Set of 4 Under Armour MEDIUM Women's Heat Gear Ribbed Tank Tops Black/Gray/Pink/
- NWT GUESS Surfari Cargo Skirt Blue Zebra Print Size 8
Jum Shore Dr. Seuss The Grinch Lighted Carved by Heart Figurine 6008890,
|Moschino Toy Boy 3pcs||1.2538||Lladro "It wasn't me!",||Norman the Farting Elephant,|