U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kida Met Gala fantasy pin,
BELL BIV DEVOE Poison Record Store Day Limited Cherry Red RSD SEALED,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Old Navy Puffer Vest,
- Pokemon XY Evolutions Charizard Holo
- Keen Koven Mid WP Hiking Boots 11
- RACHEL RACHEL ROY Loraine Faux Fur Throw, NWT
- 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring Size 7
- Missguided biker gilet vest
- VS Cranberry Very Sexy XS Thong Panty
- Woven trivet / basket / wall decor
- DoTerra Kids Blend Collection
- Soul Cycle Black And White Pullover Sweatshirt
- Pokemon Fossil Booster Pack 1st Edition pack
- Clinique Happy For Men Colonge Spray 1.7 oz
- BETSEY JOHNSON AQUAMARINE ALLIGATOR PIN/ NECKLACE
J. CREW | sz S Women's Black Puffer Quilted Herringbone Excursion Vest G7626,
|SALVATORE FERRAGAMO SUBTIL EAU TOILETTE 3.4 OZ||1.2538||STEVIE NICKS Bella Donna Record Store Day Limited RSD SEALED,||2 PACK Crystal Rock Deodorant Body Spray Granite Rain 4 oz Mens Natural Deod,|