U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Seiko 009 skx watch,
To Love-Ru Lala Deviluke Acrylic Canvas painting 10 x 8 Ecchi Anime & Manga,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Funko Minis Disney Pixar Spark shorts Alex Kitbull Signed Autographed,
- Craftsman Blower & Cultivator
- Norev 1977 PORSCHE 935 JAGERMEISTER DRM ZOLDER Schurti #52 LE 1000pcs 1:18
- Atari 2600 Junior with (20) Games
- Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta
- Disney Princess the little mermaid ornaments
- GEORGE BRETT "ROOKIE (ROYALS TEAM CARD) "MINI" KANSAS CITY 1975 TOPPS MINI #72
- Blue Rose Quartz palm stones
- Coach Rowan Satchel In Signature Canvas With Prairie Rose Print
- La Blanca Petal Pusher One-Piece Swimsuit Black 8 NWT
- Funko PoP! Albums & Rocks AC/DC Angus Young Lot of 2
- Logitech - Combo Touch iPad Pro 12.9" Keyboard Case for Apple iPad (5th Gen)
1966 Burwood Hollywood Regency Arabesque Ornate Gold Wall Clock,
|High School DxD BorN Limited Edition Set||1.2538||The Hateful Eight Steelbook - Opened/Full Slip /Kimchidvd 658/1800,||Tea dog plush,|