U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Juicy Couture Embellished Back Indigo Blue Velour Zip Front Hoody Sweatshirt,
BCBG Ellyson Dress Two Piece Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT rag & bone blush midi dress,
- Tommy Bahama Sz 14 One Piece White Navy Striped Swimsuit Halter Strap Ruched
- Thick Japeneese stryle floor mattress-New
- Ateez Yeosang Eternal Sunshine broadcast pc
- Harman Kardon Esquire Bluetooth Speaker
- Starbucks Ban.do Floral Double Wall Ceramic Tumbler 12 oz.
- Andrew Marc New York puffer down coat cherry red water fowl feathers large
- Azazie Lianne Bridesmaid Wedding Guest Maxi Dress Size 4
Lululemon Base Runner Hoodie Size 6 Teal,
|H. Hargrove Oil Painting on Canvas "The Friendly Clown" Circus Fair Signed||1.2538||Hanna Andersson Women's Pajama Set Large Penguin Print 100% Pima Cotton,||Super Mario Bro's Yoshi Crocs Sz 10,|