U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Angara Sapphire & Diamond Necklace Pendant,
14K White Gold Finish Crown Letter S. - Free 18" x 3mm Rope Chain.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Military Foot Locker,
- Fitbit flex 2 fitness trackers
- Vintage Multi Color Plaid Pleated Side Button Wool Blend Plaid Skirt 27" Waist
- Clarks Slip on Leather Flexible Comfort Loafer Brown Men's sz 11
- Louis Vuitton Speedy epi 25 with free bag organizer
- Wilson’s Maxima Gold Leather Fur Trim Hat
- Lululemon packable jacket
- Tiare Hawaii Off-Shoulder Blue Hollie Maxi Dress One Size
- Xbox Series S/X controller
- FARMACY - Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum - Honeymoon 1oz / 30ml - New
- LEGO City Police Polybag Sets
- Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro Flint Navy 414571-404
Donna Green Lithograph Signed Print "First Love" In Framed Glass,
|DJ Controller numark 4trak||1.2538||VANS Toddler girl shoes,||Bracelet criss-cross rose gold diamonds,|